Information about All-Modes Classes and Supplementary Programming for Spring
As you may already know, the University is opening several academic buildings and some residential spaces, and is planning opportunities for in-person learning experiences on campus during the Spring 2021 semester.
- In addition to online learning, some of our courses will be held in an All-Modes format, allowing enrolled students to participate in the classroom or remotely for the same class. On Self Service, these classes are designated with a building name and classroom number.
- To participate in these classes in-person, you must be approved for on-campus housing or commuter status. You can apply for on-campus housing here and apply for commuter status here.
- In-person Supplemental Programming opportunities are connected to several of our courses. These optional activities allow for experiential learning to enhance the virtual coursework.
- To participate in the programming, you must be enrolled in the associated course and be approved for on-campus housing or commuter status. You can apply for on-campus housing here and apply for commuter status here.
- Some Supplementary Programming activities will be available that are not connected to specific coursework and students can participate without enrolling in a specific course, but would still require on-campus housing or commuter status.
- Please note that in-person capacity for All-Modes classes and Supplementary Programming is limited due to social distancing requirements and the list of in-person opportunities may change over time.
Students who would like to engage in these in-person experiences must either apply for University housing (reviewed on a first-come first-served basis) or Commuter access to campus by December 7. Everyone who is approved will need to participate in the University’s COVID testing protocol, sign the Community Compact, and abide by the guidelines in the Health and Safety Plan.
If you have questions about obtaining commuter status, email firstname.lastname@example.org. For information about housing, email email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you this spring.