The College of Global Studies’ Staff Present at Forum on Education Abroad Conference
Staff from The College of Global Studies at Arcadia University presented at the Forum on Education Abroad’s sixth annual conference in Charlotte, N.C., March 24-26. The following is a list of staff and colleagues, and the topic discussed.
- Arlene Snyder, “Crisis Management and Public Relations” and “Review of Standard 8: Where Do We Go from Here?”
- Dr. Dennis Dutschke, “Musings on A History of U.S. Study Abroad”
- Cliff Tironi, “What Would Aristotle Do: Taking a Philosophical Perspective on Education Abroad”
- Traci Chupik, “The Ethics of Advising: Advocating for the Student While Promoting the Experience”
- David Rudd, “The Relevance of GPA: What Does It Really Tell Us?”
- Dr. Jaume Gelabert, “Strategies of Institutional Collaboration and Copperation through Mobility Programs and Study Abroad Projects”