Submit Work Orders to School Dude

By Caitlin T. Burns | August 9, 2019

No longer will Resident Assistants be responsible for submitting work orders to the Department of Facilities Management and Capital Planning. This year, all students can register and use the maintenance system School Dude to submit work orders.

All residential students will receive information handouts when they move in on how to register and submit work orders. Commuter students are also invited to use the system to submit work order forms for any repairs needed around campus. Directions are also available online.