Graduate Lunch & Learn Series – School of Education
Join us for any of our upcoming Lunch & Learns to hear about Arcadia’s Graduate Program Opportunities. Whether you are interested in our Early Entry or Assured Admission programs, or general Graduate School at Arcadia, come hear a little about our programs, meet with the Director of Graduate Admissions and meet with Graduate Faculty.
All 3 events are located conveniently at the Stein Fireplace Lounge in the Commons from 12:30-1:30. Lunch will be available (while supplies last). Please register via the handshake link.
- Master of Education (MEd)
- Applied Behavior Analysis, Art Education, Early Childhood Education, Educational Leadership, Equity, Inclusion, and Opportunity in Special Education, Integrative STEM Education, Literacy Studies: TESOL and Reading, Mathematics Education, Modular/Individualized, Reading Education, Secondary Education
- Master of Arts in Education (MAEd)
- English Education, History Education
- PDE Certifications
- Art PK-12, Autism Endorsement, Biology 7-12, Chemistry 7-12, English 7-12, ESL PK-12, General Science 7-12, Mathematics 7-12, PK-4, Principal PK-12, Reading PK-12, Social Studies 7-12, Special Education PK-12, STEM Endorsement, Supervisor of Curriculum and Instruction/Pupil Personnel Services/Special Education, Superintendent’s Letter of Eligibility
- Arcadia Education Certificates
- Applied Behavior Analysis, Autism, ESL, Infant Toddler Mental Health, Literacy Instruction, PA Director Credential, STEM, TEFL