Student Wellness Services Hours and Services for Spring 2021 Semester
Dear Arcadia Community,
We hope you are well-rested and ready to take on the spring semester. Wellness Services is
and ready to assist and support you.
For the health and safety of our community,
services will continue to be offered remotely. To schedule an appointment or ask questions, contact us at 215-572-2967 or email@example.com
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tuesdays and Thursdays, open until 7 p.m. by appointment.
- First-year student support and resources
- Initial triage appointments
- Same-day appointments (formerly walk-in appointments)
- Routine teletherapy based on clinical assessment during triage appointment.
- Group Counseling and virtual workshops (click here to see available offerings).
- Psychiatry: medication evaluations and medication management
- Emergency appointments
- Alcohol and Other Drug support and education.
- Consultation for faculty and staff
- Referral assistance: referral list for off-campus providers
In the event of a serious mental health emergency (risk of harm to self and/or others), please contact Public Safety at 215-572-2999, dial 911, or go to your nearest emergency room.
Additional emergency resources:
- Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255)
- Crisis Text Line serves anyone in crisis, providing access to free, 24/7 support and information. Text home to 741-741 from anywhere in the USA, anytime, about any type of crisis.Text STEVE to 741-741 for students of color.
- The Trevor Project- Crisis Hotline for LGBTQ+ youth 866-488-7386
- Abington-Jefferson Hospital: 215 481-2000; press 1 or ask for crisis.
- Montgomery County Mobile Crisis Unit: 855-643-4673
Student Health Services
Services are continuing to be offered via telehealth or in person. Please call 215-572-2966 to schedule an appointment. For non-emergency questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions regarding COVID surveillance testing, email COVIDcareteam@arcadia.edu.
Monday: 8:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Services offered includes:
- Acute Care: Flu, Cold, COVID, Allergies, Sprain, and Strains
- Men and Women’s Reproductive Health: Birth Control, HIV, STI screening, PrEP
- Lab work: Diagnostic (including Quantiferon Gold) and Standing orders, Rapid diagnostic testing including: COVID, strep, flu, pregnancy and mono
- Physical Exams: Routine physical exams for yearly evaluation, driver’s license, medical clearance
- Immunizations: Routine vaccines including but not limited to, meningitis, TdaP, MMR, varicella and PPD screening for tuberculosis.
- Prescription Refills
- Flu vaccines while supplies last
- Allergy Injections
- Nutritional consultations
- Certified Travel Clinic: Vaccines and Prophylactic Medications
- Wellness outreach programs
Friday, Jan. 29
Heinz Hall, Commuter Lounge
Bring your insurance card
Stay well and have a great spring semester!
The Wellness Team,
Amy Henning, Director of Counseling Services and the AOD Program
Theresa Smith, Director of Student Health Services