Students: 7 things to cross off your to-do list before the semester ends!
As we are now in the final stretch of the fall semester, we wanted to share with you a to-do list of items to help you in December:
- Get ready to take on finals! Connect with academic support resources like the Writing Center and the Learning Resource Network so that you’re prepped and ready.
- Review the final exam schedule and get your study group together for reading day!
- Reserve space in the Landman Library to study or meet with a librarian for a research consultation.
- Sign up for your COVID-19 Booster and/or your flu shot for Tuesday, Dec. 7, from noon to 2 p.m. in the Stein Fireplace Lounge, through this link. COVID boosters are recommended by the CDC for those who are 18 years and older who received the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine at least six months ago or the J&J vaccine at least two months ago. Flu shots are recommended by the CDC for those 6 months of age and older.
- Make sure you’ve registered for your SP22 courses
- Attend the free Late Knight Breakfast for some great grub. This is a grab-and-go event. Make sure you are wearing a mask when you pick up your food.
- Residential students should plan to leave 24 hours after their last final or by noon on Dec. 21, whichever comes first, unless they are approved for break housing. Please check emails and signs posted on your doors for details about closing up spaces prior to break. We will see you when the buildings reopen on Sunday, Jan. 16, at noon!
- Take some time to de-stress by cheering on the Knights!
- Men’s Ice Hockey – Dec. 4 at 3:30 p.m. (Hatfield Ice Arena in Colmar, Pa.)
- Basketball double header – Dec. 8 at 6 p.m. (Women) and 8 p.m. (Men)
- Men’s Ice Hockey – Dec. 11 at 3:30 p.m. (Hatfield Ice Arena in Colmar, Pa.)
- Women’s basketball – Dec. 15 at 7 p.m.
- Register for the Dec. 9 webinar for students — Looking Forward to Spring for even more details about the year ahead!