Spring 2012 ID Courses—Italy, Haiti and More
ID courses are short-term, faculty-led international experiences. The Spring 2012 ID courses are:
- Argentine Tango
- Biodesign in Atacama
- Language and Culture in Belize
- Sustainable Development in Costa Rica
- Politics and Ethnic Conflict in Ukraine
- Conflict, Governance, and State Building
- Literature and Culture in Postcolonial Ghana
- Deliberate Living: Experiencing Walden
- The Visual Artist in Italy
- Divided Cities: Nicosia, Cyprus
- Haiti: Before and After January 12th
How Do I sign-up for ID Courses?
Look for these classes in the Spring 2012 course listings. These listings can be found through the Registrar’s course listings or in their office. You can register for your ID course the same time and in the same way as your other classes.
How Much Does It Cost?
The tuition is included in your regular semester charges. Each course also carries a special fee which typically covers the airfare, lodging, and all programming for the off-campus portion. This fee varies per course based on the location, length of course, and content of the itinerary. For Spring 2012 we estimate that most fees will fall between $2,000 and $2,500, with some exceptions.
When Do I Travel?
The travel dates are listed with the description for each course. More information can be found in the Registrar’s course listing and through the Office of International Affairs website (www.arcadia.edu/oia).
Need More Information?
Contact the Office of International Affairs, Easton 244, or 215-572-2399.