Call for Papers: Submit to The Compass Scholarly Journal by July 28
The Compass is currently accepting undergraduate academic work to publish for the Spring 2015 issue. The Compass is a peer-reviewed scholarly journal edited and managed by students in the Arcadia University Honors Program. The journal is accepting papers from all academic disciplines. Submissions must be completed during undergraduate study. We cannot accept papers from graduate-level work.
- All papers should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attachment in Microsoft Word format.
- With your email submission, please complete The Compass Submission Form.
- Undergraduate students from any college or university may send a submission.
- We accept submissions from various academic disciplines.
- Although it is not required, we highly encourage students to have their professor submit a Professor Approval Form to aid the editorial board during the selection and review process.
- The submission deadline is 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on July 28, 2014
For more information please contact The Compass at email@example.com.