Assistant Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences
- (215) 572-2107
Johns Hopkins University
George Washington University
- Research Interests
- Italian Renaissance Art, 17th-century European Art, Renaissance Humanism, Leonardo da Vinci, History of Science, Art Theory and Criticism, Renaissance Historiography, Early Modern Court Culture, and Gender Studies.
- Curriculum Vitae
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
The Sala delle Asse as Locus amoenus: Revisiting Leonardo da Vinci’s Arboreal Imagery in Milan’s Castello Sforzesco
Green Worlds in Early Modern Italy: Art and the Verdant Earth, edited by Karen Goodchild, April Oettinger, and Leopoldine Prosperetti (Amsterdam: Amsterdam University Press, 2019), 89–108.
Leonardo e gli altri: Leonardo in Dialogue, edited by Francesca Borgo, Rodolfo Maffeis, and Alessandro Nova (Florence: Kunsthistorisches in Florenz, 2019), 147–64.
Leonardo Studies: Architecture and Nature, edited by Constance Moffat and Sara Taglialagamba (Leiden: Brill, 2019).
Renaissance Love: Eros, Passion, and Friendship in Italian Art around 1500, edited by Jeanette Kohl, Marianne Koos, and Adrian Randolph. I Mandorli Series (Berlin: Deutscher Kunstverlag, 2014).
Catholic University of America
Postdoctoral Research Associate
Center for Advanced Study in the Visual Arts, National Gallery of Art
Colorado Springs, CO
Charles S. Singleton Center for Italian Studies, Johns Hopkins University
- Pederson Publishes Essay in ‘Renaissance Love’
- Pederson Receives Grants for Leonardo da Vinci Research
- Loeffler’s Philadelphia Gallery Hosts Judged Exhibition Showcasing Mother-Artists
- Interim President Brown Leads Students Through Art and History at U.S. Capitol
- Arcadia Faculty “Takeover” Academic Podcast Feb. 11 to 15
- Dr. Pederson Presents in Mexico for da Vinci’s Quincentennial Anniversary
- Dr. Pederson Publishes on the Impact of Artists on Leonardo da Vinci’s Work
- Public Art Alumna Publishes Book Based on Collaborative Art Experience at Arcadia
- Dr. Pederson Selected for Summer Institute on 16th Century Spanish Invasion of Mexico