The Supervisor Training Program, which ran its inaugural cohort beginning September 2017, is beginning its second cohort. At the moment, all participants are through nomination only. The program covers topics like conflict and performance management, workplace legal issues and engagement & leadership.
Ten staff members have completed the full program as of May 2018. They are:
- Emily Jerome, Academic Affairs
- Todd Barnes, Athletics
- Megan Tustin, Athletics
- Collene Pernicello, Enrollment Management & Student Affairs
- Erin Kardon, Enrollment Management & Student Affairs
- Kim Paris, Enrollment Management & Student Affairs
- Scott Rosen, Finance and Administration
- Tony Zimba, Finance and Administration
- Julie Lengele, Finance and Administration
- Michelle Imbrogno, The College of Global Studies
A big thank you also goes out to staff & faculty who have volunteered their time and expertise as instructors for the program as well; Meg Nolan & Andrew Goretsky (Leadership Fundamentals), Tom Macchi and Michelle Jaisir-Peters (Engaging and Challenging Employees), Rhonda Hospedales (Workplace Legal Issues & Managing Conflict), Kate Hellings (Orientation to Performance Management) and Katie Kelly (Understanding your Relationship with HR).